B'more Careful

Sunday, July 15, 2007

How does it feel? To be on your own? With no direction home? A complete unknown?

LIKE A ROLLING STONE

Yup, the doctor called and the verdict is in. She says I've got extensive cholelithiasis, so the gall bladder has to come out.

I told the Wobbler yesterday morning, and then we went out dancing last night with a bevy of YMCA camp counselors. (All you can imagine and more.) When we were driving home, the Wobbler asks, "Why will the surgery cost so much?"

I was confused. "I'm not sure how much it will cost, but I have insurance."

"But you said it was expensive," she replied.

I have expensive gall stones, baby.

2 Comments:

  • Ahhh, I am sorry to hear that. I am sure that it will be OK though :)

    -dr c

    By Blogger Dr Chompers, Ph.D, at 3:33 PM  

  • I suppose expensive gall stones are preferable to cheap gall stones. I mean, the cheap ones won't pay for the date or buy you flowers. If you are going to have gall stones, better to have the ones that treat you right. Okay, I am lame but that is okay. I want to comment to at least get you to blog more :)

    By Blogger SwD, at 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home