B'more Careful

Friday, June 22, 2007

So...I think I'm cursed. The evidence is as follows:
  • My mother falls down the stairs.
  • I hydroplaned into the back of a BMW.
  • My car takes 3 weeks to fix.
  • On the day my car is fixed, I get into ANOTHER accident with my father's car. A woman made a left turn into my car. (I had right-of-way.)
  • I've just gotten rid of my first ever *CENSORED* infection.
  • My Netflix selections have sucked for weeks now. (The Monarch of the Glenn [a BBC miniseries], After Innocence, Eraserhead)

Okay, the last one was more of a "complaint" than an indication of divine retribution. " " Love them.

P.S. Boris is delighted when he sees small bunny rabbits as he walks home. Hee hee.

3 Comments:

  • Boris is amusing. What an interesting mixture of childlike wonder and perverted horniness! Haha :) Hang in there. Murphy's Law will eventually give you a break and start wrecking havoc on someone else's life...hopefully not mine (knock on wood). Well, I am off to Belize to go swim with dolphins (as my name implies...). Have a great three weeks, drop me an email now and again, and make scarlet A go salsa dancing!

    By Blogger SwD, at 7:36 PM  

  • while having a *CENSORED* infection is certainly bad news, whatever it is, I would think that getting rid of said problem might indicate that you are in fact *NOT* cursed.

    Also, it could be worse... I'm not sure how, but it could be...

    -dr c

    By Blogger Dr Chompers, Ph.D, at 10:08 PM  

  • Hang on, Boris does what with those delightful bunny rabbits??

    Also, I agree with Dr C. Getting rid of a **CENSORED** infection is a good sign, but you may still yet be cursed with a recurring one. Let's hope not.

    By Blogger Dr Yakalumpf, PhD, at 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home