B'more Careful

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

First thing: what's a BMC, Chompers? Whatever it is, I guess it's not quite as good as a BLT. Those are delicious!

Well, I've not been feeling bloggy because I've been experiencing a run of BAD THINGS COME IN THREES.

First, Mama Petard tumbled down the stairs. Then, I hydroplaned into the back of a BMW. Finally, I ***CENSORED***

So...not feeling bloggy. Plus, my loyal readership has been less than commenty.

As for all the news fit for print:

Boris and I went to Amish Country this past weekend, and visited Intercourse. Snicker, snicker. Never gets old.

And...that's it.

6 Comments:

  • Censored? No censoring! It might be an important cautionary tale for me to heed! Just kidding. Mostly I am just commenting so that you are motivated to blog more because I check every night and I have no life and I need your blog to fulfill me. Okay, that was a bit of a run-on, but I feel strongly about it. Additionally, the scarlet A just informed me (as we are chilling in the living room) that you are going on a Sunday morning date. May I tag along as a third wheel? I feel like I haven't really talked to you in forever.

    By Blogger SwD, at 8:45 PM  

  • BMC = B'more careful!

    Sorry to hear about Ms Petard, the BMW, and the *other* thing! I'm sure that you and Dr Y's mom will be just fine though.

    I give Dr Y a stern talking to about not commenting on your blog too!

    His name really isn't Boris, is it?

    By Blogger Dr Chompers, Ph.D, at 8:45 PM  

  • Oh, you were in Amish country? You should've stopped by for a visit. All the beet eggs you could eat.

    By Blogger c1150, at 10:28 PM  

  • SWD - But of course!

    Chompers - No, it's not Boris. It's Ivan. (No, it's not.) It's funny cause Romanians don't like it when people think they're Russian. But I've learned that they HATE it when people think they're Hungarian.

    c1150 - Beet eggs? Delicious!

    By Blogger Jean Luc Petard, at 1:07 AM  

  • I'm having a NO-GOOD-ROTTEN day!

    (I'm just sharing, that's all.)

    By Blogger Dr Chompers, Ph.D, at 1:52 PM  

  • Hey Chompie, at least you're not Hungarian.

    My day was pretty frustrating too. But at least there were new posts on Jean-Luc's blog to comment on. See, I don't feel like commenting on weeks-old stuff about ASS. Weeks-old ASS is boring.

    By Blogger Dr Yakalumpf, PhD, at 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home