B'more Careful

Friday, May 04, 2007

Has B'more Careful Gone Gay? Again?

What with all the talk of theologians and gender neutral snack snarfing (a euphemism if ever I heard one), I thought another anecdote from International Playperson University (IPU) was in order.

To prepare my charges for international intrigues with the capricious rulers of Princess-rich nations , I read them Franklin Stockton "The Lady or the Tiger?"

The first paragraph includes this description of the capricious ruler:

When every member of his domestic and political systems moved smoothly in its appointed course, his nature was bland and genial; but, whenever there was a little hitch, and some of his orbs got out of their orbits, he was blander and more genial still, for nothing pleased him so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places.

"What does the author mean by this?" I asked.

"Ummm. That he doesn't like gay people and wants to make them straight?" a playboy replied.

I assume that in this world view, theologians would be the "uneven places."

2 Comments:

  • We are merely sympathetic to those of a theological bent, as it were, and also find videos of spaniards making out to be hothothot.

    I wonder what your budding Ms Steinems think about Mr Stockton's story.

    By Blogger Dr Yakalumpf, PhD, at 1:02 PM  

  • I'm so boring, I just thought it meant he had OCD.

    By Blogger c1150, at 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home