B'more Careful

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Back in the Saddle Again

Well, I apparently have a new reader. Hello friend of my sister! Please leave vitriolic comments!

Well, sad to report that Robin and I broke up. This means that I am BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN.

My first gallop around the park -so to speak- was last night with a gentlemen of the "rather older" persuasion. Thirty seven is the new twenty nine, they say (or at least say those who aren't good at math). It went... Ummmm. It went....It went. Good looking, well employed, emotionally available, logistically suitable, intrigued by yours truly. Obviously, I called it off.

You can't ignore your gut. Which is why I eat a lot of cake.

Speaking of: I lost 0.8 lbs this week.

You win some; you lose some.

9 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:16 PM  

  • When did google takeover the intertubes?

    Dr Y said that you are not going to blog anymore... where would I get my cautionary tales from if you weren't here???

    By Blogger Dr Chompers, Ph.D, at 2:27 PM  

  • I'm sorry, my vitriol is saved for those who deserve it, what you post is too funny and engaging for me to spew my "gee I hope this comes out as funny as it sounds in my head" anger on. Sorry.

    There is a bit of vitriol in my blog, mostly of the unfocused and incoherent sort.

    By Blogger c1150, at 12:19 PM  

  • testing...

    Who am I?

    By Blogger Dr Yakalumpf, PhD, at 2:13 PM  

  • Dr Y!!! Excellent.

    I do not approve of this unholy blogger-google alliance. Just saying.

    I am also not sure how much I approve of 37 year olds, but then again who am I to talk. I hope anyway you had a good dinner.

    By Blogger Dr Yakalumpf, PhD, at 2:15 PM  

  • I'm new to your blog, having been "turned on to it" by El Pistolero.

    I have a question, because unlike El Pistolero I am a very, very serious and sober-minded individual: Was there a "cause & effect" between your baptism and the washing away of Robin?

    By Blogger Bert Bananas, at 5:54 PM  

  • Only God knows, Bert Bananas. Only God knows.

    By Blogger Jean Luc Petard, at 7:11 PM  

  • c1150,

    I am happy to be some conjugation of engaged.

    Rock on,
    Jean Luc

    By Blogger Jean Luc Petard, at 7:12 PM  

  • JLP,

    Best of all you're the present participle, live in the moment.

    Drs. C and Y,

    You cannot avoid the google, the google is all, the google is one. Submit to the google.

    c1150

    By Blogger c1150, at 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home