B'more Careful

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Well, Chompie, since you asked...I did have a date with Boris, the Romanian astrophysicist, last night. We ate at Cazbar, which I picked because they have a BELLY DANCER on Saturday nights.

Which in retrospect, maybe shouldn't have been the guiding criteria for my choice. I mean, she was a very good belly dancer...lots of...rippling...and butt shakin'. What I didn't know/consider was:

a.) you are expected to put dollars in her genie-string.
b.) very AWKWARD having a woman's butt rippling over your baklava on a romantic date

But Boris was quite lovely. He held my hands, and said, "gaze longingly into my eyes until she goes away." Which was quite chivalrous. Or cheap. One or the other.

Anyway, he is the new god of idolatry because he makes telescopes and accidentally tells the time in Romanian. And he's quite delicious. Very delicious. :)

5 Comments:

  • First, I just want to point out that you took Boris out to a restaurant with "Three Way Tossed Goat" on the menu.

    Secondly, I would like to point out that "telling the time" is a skill most people have acquired by around second grade, and "stiffing the Entertainment" isn't much of a selling-point. But hey, if that's what gets you going, then good luck to Boris.

    Thirdly, I just want to say "Three Way Tossed Goat" again.

    By Blogger Dr Yakalumpf, PhD, at 5:13 AM  

  • But does the goat come with salad? Also, where were Boris' eyes looking whilst you were looking into his? :)

    By Blogger c1150, at 7:37 AM  

  • I have to agree with Dr Y! I'm not sure why, I'm just compelled to agree with her.

    By Blogger Dr Chompers, Ph.D, at 3:00 PM  

  • Because I'm smrt!

    Also, I shouldn't be too harsh on Boris. For all I know, he is a fine upstanding young man. But if B'more Careful is going to get all weak-kneed and woozy-brained, I will have to usurp the 'cautionary tales' duty:

    Hey Jean-Luc, yes exotic touches can be very alluring but don't get blinded by them.

    By Blogger Dr Yakalumpf, PhD, at 3:59 PM  

  • Dr. Y is the smrtest person I know.

    And exotic touches might just be a raison d'etre.

    By Blogger Jean Luc Petard, at 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home