B'more Careful

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Today was a very stressful day at HQ. Wobbler and I had to move home base. What with the moving, roof smells, and mice/mice accouterments, dear Wobbler and I went off on a complaining jag.

"The smell of burning tar is tickling my nostrils."

"Is a burning sensation normal?"

"Do mice lay eggs? I mean, I know they don't normally, but I don't have any other explanation for THAT."

And then, our orphaned IPU student with muscular dystrophy -who stays with the Wobbler and I because his own spymaster doesn't want him- looked out the window and said, "Oh, look. Isn't that sky pretty?"

And it was. So pretty.

And Wobbler smiled at me, and that was pretty, too.

So overall, a good day.

2 Comments:

  • Dr C here, reporting from warm and sunny honolulu... no complaints to speak of on the western front.
    one question: who or what is Wobbler?


    -Dr C

    By Blogger Dr Chompers, Ph.D, at 5:10 PM  

  • The Wobbler is my roomate at International Playgirl University. She's one of the beautiful and amazing people who've seen it all and still look on the bright side.

    By Blogger Jean Luc Petard, at 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home