B'more Careful

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Since Dr. Chompers is bursting at the seams with curiousity as to what Dr. Y got me for Xmas, I hereby unzip him and let him revel in the glory of the following information:

From Dr. Y, I recieved:

(1) previously read copy of "Gaudy Night" by Dorothy L. Sayers, tied in ribbon and snuck beneath my pillow Christmas eve

(4) DVDs in the Muppet Show: Season 2 box set

and I think that's all, although I may be forgetting something.

I don't think she gave me the best present of Xmas '07, which was a book entitled "Donkey" about...donkies.

She probably figured I am such an ass, I hardly need to read a book on the subject.

I gave Dr. Y a steamy novel ("11 minutes" by the dude who wrote "The Alchemist") and a set of thermal underwear made of bamboo.

2 Comments:

  • oh, those sound like pretty good presents! Gaudy Night is an excellent book :)

    I've never seen bamboo thermals before. I bet they're pretty warm though :)

    Dr Y got me some good presents too :)

    By Blogger Dr Chompers, Ph.D, at 9:01 PM  

  • I haven't tried out the bamboo underwear yet, because I haven't ascertained that there are no pandas in the vicinity.

    I also got J-L a copy of Frank Lloyd Wright's autobiography.

    By Blogger Dr Yakalumpf, PhD, at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home