B'more Careful

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Well, not much going on these days in the Petard-i-verse. I was in a meeting on Thursday, and I had a hypoglycemic episode. (I get them occassionally.) Usually, I eat something and I'm fine, but I was stuck in this meeting, listening to a big wig. First, black spots appeared in my vision, then the spots turned shimmery like the highway in summer. Then, it looked like ceiling fan shadows were edging the periphery of my vision. At that point, the big wig told us to break into groups. I turned toward the lady next to me and said, "My eyes just got blurry."

And she said, "Yeah, me too." Heh, heh.

But I'm all better now. I'm busy plotting ways to keep Mr. Darcy's litter box in its Jean Luc approved area. (He's taken to pushing it into the middle of the cage so he can squeeze into the corner and aim his pee as far outside the cage as he can manage.) So...I went to Home Depot and bought some C clamps ($1.79 each) and clamped the litter box in position. Then, I lectured Mr. Darcy on the superiority of the human intellect, and how all the wiles of rabbitdom can never hope to equal our own.

Then, Mr. Darcy said, "More cilantro." And I gave him some. Because I am the superior animal. Not the one who spends lots of time trying to manage bunny poo.

2 Comments:

  • It seems you found a solution, but if it ends up not working; my ex-wife has a weasel, and her litter box is this high sided corner contraption with clips to fix it in place in the corner. The high sides go to the outside. It seems to work well but is rather small, but I hate dealing with pet poo, just ask my cats.

    By Blogger c1150, at 3:11 AM  

  • Peeing into your house doesn't sound very gentlemanly. Perhaps you should have called him Mr Collins or (googlegoogle) George Wickham instead.

    By Blogger Dr Yakalumpf, PhD, at 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home