B'more Careful

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Not much to report here...Been moping around, experiencing some interesting/unfortunate side effect of surgery. Mostly moping though. I'm a Mope-et.

In literary news, I'm finally getting into Short Stop's sister-in-law's book club selection, The Devil in the White City. (It's not nearly so racist as it sounds.)

And in philosophical news, I've been pondering whether it's better to experience a personal failure or a personal tragedy. But mostly I've been contemplating my navel, per usual.

Nine days till thirty...

4 Comments:

  • Hey Jean-Luc, did you ever have to read The Golden Notebook? Do you have any suggestions for getting through it (for the sake of being an educated yakalumpf)? Besides heavy drugs, that is?

    By Blogger Dr Yakalumpf, PhD, at 2:50 PM  

  • I suggest BOOZE!!!

    By Blogger Dr Chompers, Ph.D, at 3:39 PM  

  • Hummm. Sorry. I can't stop thinking "golden showers" and giggling. That's not helpful.

    By Blogger Jean Luc Petard, at 4:13 PM  

  • so, the book club meeting is going to be moved. I'll let you know when it will be. I have not been reading!!!

    By Blogger Cryan, at 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home