B'more Careful

Saturday, September 22, 2007

I have been beset with a weird malaise. Which makes me think of mayonnaise.

Which is beside the point.

I've had the attention and memory span of a gnat for a day or two. As evidenced by the fact I almost spelled gnat "knat."

Which makes sense in a malaisical kind of way.

Anyway, I've been bopping around in an almost dream state, missing exits, and nearly dozing off at happy hour. I'm going to the CANCUN CANTINA tonight, and I do hope I'm alert enough to enjoy it. I've so wanted to go to Dr. Y's favorite pick-up bar for so very long.

I attribute the malaise to either a.) mononucleosis or b.) fear about death inspired by my gall bladder surgery.

Six in one, you know. Half dozen in the other.

P.S. I've thought about it at length, and I'm NOT going to post a picture of the XXX Confederate flag because I don't want my blog to end up on some list of hate group sites.

P.P.S. I LOVE the Union. They're the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home