B'more Careful

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Today at lunch, I offered to bring 8-month-old Mudslide mix to Waldorf's party Friday night. (Apparently, Mudslide mix is an alcoholic-esque beverage that does perish, even when refridgerated.) Whereupon Waldorf grumped, "Alcohol doesn't save everything. If it did, they'd pour it on dead people." Which was funny.

Here's a picture of Waldorf for all the fans:












Waldorf is the one on the left. Mad bonus points to whoever can name the other guy WITHOUT GOOGLING.

4 Comments:

  • this is awesome. I love your pick for the name Waldorf, perfect.

    By Blogger Cryan, at 4:34 PM  

  • Statler!

    By Blogger Dr Yakalumpf, PhD, at 5:40 PM  

  • Oh if I wasn't asleep, I would've so beaten you to that, Dr. Y

    By Blogger c1150, at 10:11 PM  

  • JLP: You really need to stop drinking the mudslides/dirty girl scouts/buttery nipples. if you insist on drinking a sugary drink, i suggest a pina colada or blue hawaiian :) ...

    oh, and I hope that I am part of a Statler/Waldorf combo someday :)

    By Blogger Dr Chompers, Ph.D, at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home