B'more Careful

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Not much going on in the Petard-i-verse. I'm trying to join Shortstop's sister-in-law's book club, but the book is The Yiddish Policeman's Union.

I am on page 53 and it is definitely a sucky, sucky book. But I really want to be in a book club. A quandry!

My big problem with the book is that the main character is Jewish.

Just kidding.

My big problem with the book is that the main character is a grizzled, bitter policeman who drinks too much and whose wife has left him.

How come policemen in fiction are always getting dumped by their wives? Maybe there's a clue here to my gettin' dumped problem. I guess I should stop drinking so much.

Burp.

2 Comments:

  • you shouldn't assume that you're drinking too much... maybe it is that the other people aren't drinking enough!

    By Blogger Dr Chompers, Ph.D, at 7:29 PM  

  • arrrggghhhh... I got to page 100. But now that school about to start I don't want to read it anymore. I want an easier book!!!

    By Blogger Cryan, at 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home