B'more Careful

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Proof My Dreams Are Not Prophetic, Just Weird

Last night I dreamed that my Grandpa and I had magic wands, which we used to turn ourselves invisible in order to steal many, many loaves of bread to give to a soup kitchen.

I get a magic wand, and this is what I do? And the crazy part...I was trying to steal only lite, whole wheat bread.

Also, in answer to questions, I don't know who Dr. Y was marrying, but her ring was an oval, navy blue stone with a silver setting. Lov-er-ly.

1 Comments:

  • I can think of worse things to do with a magic wand than to deliver bread to the homeless. I also note that in your dream you didn't just conjure the bread up for the soup kitchen, which I guess just goes to show that you read your Harry Potter.

    That sounds like a nice ring. Maybe I will have one made just for fun.

    By Blogger Dr Yakalumpf, PhD, at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home