B'more Careful

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Your Opinion Is Solicited

Alright, here's this scenerio. I've been talking to a very nice pediatric neuropsychologist from Hopkins/Kennedy Kreiger. He's Catholic, cute, and has a decent grasp of English grammar.

And he's technically blind. Has a seeing eye dog and everything.

Now, here's the problem. The guy himself doesn't get me excited or hating men any less than utterly and with my entire soul.

But I SOOOOOOO want to go out with him so I can say, "I had a blind date last weekend. Literally."

But that's wrong, right?

2 Comments:

  • yes, that would be the wrong reason to go out on a date w/ someone.

    However, the mere act of going out with him might reveal some better qualities than Catholicism and decent grammar, so why not give it a shot.

    Here's a joke for you:

    So, a blind pediatric neuropsychologist walks into a bar, and is promptly knocked out cold.

    hmm, not as good as the joke about the baby seal walking into a club...

    By Blogger Dr Chompers, Ph.D, at 9:25 PM  

  • Maybe it's just my sick sense of humor, but I think it's pretty funny, and funny is always a good reason to do something.

    But one really should not take my advice about such things.

    By Blogger c1150, at 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home