B'more Careful

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

One more day till I'm thirty. In celebration, I will list 30 things -besides years- that are awesome to have:

1. jelly beans
2. consecutive orgasms
3. robots that clean rabbit poo
4. days until the rent is due
5. fingers and toes (if you are three people)

this is harder than I thought it would be...

6. minutes late to school for a snow day
7. degrees celcius
8. beats per minute
9. days in a menstrual cycle (it would be an improvement, at least.)
10. nekkid pictures of Hugh Laurie (he's so dreamy)
11. legitimate reasons why I should be excused from [insert onerous task]
12. outfits that make my boobs "pop"
13. penguinis!
14. secret admirers
15. open admirers
16. dollars on my EZPass (okay, I don't have one, but I always think how awesome it would be if I had one with money on it, 'cause I'm eternally short 2 dollars)

Yeesh. This feels like work...

17. Campari and sodas of my dreams (not the gross, real life kind)
18. secret hide-y holes
19. books with dirty pictures!
20. known aliases
21...

I'm tapped. I'll come up with more tomorrow. In the meanwhile, you can help!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home