B'more Careful

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I'm afraid I need to clarify an item for my learned commentators. Ahem. A limpet is a mollusk, not a fish.

In Entertainment news, I am meeting with the director of my first film this evening! I've joined a team competing in the 48 Hour Film Project, and this weekend, I will perhaps perform my breakout role. Check it out:

http://48hourfilm.com/filmmakers/rules-filmmaking.php

However, the most interesting news is that Captain America most kindly offered to drive me to Silver Spring for the cast meeting. Why? I couldn't say. Either he finds me extremely charming or his Tuesday evenings are extremely boring.

Am I more charming than Tuesday evenings are boring? Hummmm.

3 Comments:

  • True, a limpet is a mollusk, but i was, of course, referring to this film:

    http://imdb.com/title/tt0058230/

    -Dr C

    By Blogger Dr Chompers, Ph.D, at 4:01 PM  

  • It is most kind of Dr. Chompers to concede the point. (Hee, hee)

    By Blogger Jean Luc Petard, at 4:41 PM  

  • A limpet also features prominently in The Hungry Cities Chronicles, a series of which I can heartily recommend the first half.

    By the way, the 48 hr film fest is way cool. It will be a lot of fun.

    By Blogger Dr Yakalumpf, PhD, at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home