B'more Careful

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Well, Dr. Chompers, I have been FIGHTING THE MAN, and attending a ridiculous number of civic meetings. In other words, I've watched so many people talk out of their butts, I'm becoming able to read flapping cheeks like Helen Keller read lips.

Also...I am thinking about maybe...possibly...probably not but one never knows...going to get coffee or a beer with a paramedic/firefighter.

He's 40, which is pretty old, but hey...I went to a community council meeting and a legislative breakfast this week, and so I can attest that old and boring ain't catching.

What is going on with you, dear readership? Treading in the steps of Jesus? Looking for a new job? Poking oysters in the name 'o science?

4 Comments:

  • Actually, I started my new job today. It's all very exciting. But alas, I need to think about heading back.

    By Blogger c1150, at 12:47 PM  

  • Good luck with your fight against the establishment. Their plans are ridiculous. I did hear that the story made it to the Eagle. I also heard you were innocent of any media leaks.

    I am still poking oysters in the name of science although poking makes it sound like there sexual acts involved...which there aren't. I am presenting at a symposium tomorrow. I have to outline my plans for my dissertation. I am a bit nervous to speak in front of adults, particularly all of the professors and graduate students of my department. In front of children I am a one-woman Vaudeville show. In front of adults I am a shaking babbling stuttering mess. Wish me luck.

    By Blogger SwD, at 6:43 PM  

  • congratulations to c1150

    good luck to swd

    that's all I've got. life is pretty boring these days.

    By Blogger Dr Chompers, Ph.D, at 7:14 PM  

  • I second Chompers' motions.

    By Blogger Jean Luc Petard, at 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home