B'more Careful

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Not much to report here. In Science news, we will continue to acknowledge Pluto as a planet in the Petard-i-verse. In Sports, I've started teaching a yoga class at my place of employment. We call it underground yoga, and we meet secretly (more or less).

I've also adopted a new intitiative in response to all those international playgirls and playboys at work who cannot open their mouths but to utter a complaint about something that is either a.) an immutable law of nature or b.) something they could easily fix and quit bitchin' about. Henceforth, when a complaint is levied, I'll respond with "yes, that's quite bad, but do you know what I hate? Having feet! I mean, I just wake up in the morning, and there they are! How much more am I expected to take? I'm only human, you know." I can't wait to try it out and report back to you, my loyal readers.

1 Comments:

  • or, when someone complains about something, instead of complaining about your feet, you could complain about having EARS! If you didn't have ears, then you wouldn't have to listen to their complaints... then, you could praise the fact that you have FEET by pointing out to the complainer that you will use your feet to walk away from him/her.

    With regards to Pluto, my parents were crushed when I told them that I personally cast a vote against its 'planetness'.

    By Blogger Dr Chompers, Ph.D, at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home