B'more Careful

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Well, it's very early for a post and I'll explain why: I slept last night on the Potatoes' futon after having imbibed a wee bit too much Apfelcorn. So, for the third time in as many months, I've done the walk of shame without actually having anything to be ashamed of...

And what did we do if nothing to be ashamed of? Settlers of Catan! (Swims with Dolphins won, but only b/c Sweet was off her game.) My dear sister says her friends have more stimulating things to talk about than "do you have any wood?" But when playing with Captain America, it is quite stimulating to talk about wood, heh heh.

And as for my advice: I've finally stopped fussing with the male of the species, and it's a gloriously liberating feeling. Like when I learned how to turn down cupcakes.

Dr. Y, it's up to you to perpetuate our matrilineal DNA.

2 Comments:

  • If playing Settlers of Catan and then announcing it for all the world to read on your blog isn't something to be ashamed of, I'll eat my herd of sheep.


    -Dr Y

    By Blogger Dr Yakalumpf, PhD, at 12:00 PM  

  • Dr Y:

    I agree. I hold my head in shame over being talked into that game of Killer Bunnies once. Free food and free beer aside, I will be forever scarred.

    Still, I say that you should be nice to your siblings... you'll never know when you need a fall-guy (or girl).

    Dr C

    By Blogger Dr Chompers, Ph.D, at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home