B'more Careful

Monday, July 17, 2006

Today was largely uneventful, except I got the results from my bloodwork. Mostly things were fine, except my liver function is somewhat impaired (a 50 when 0-40 is the normal range). I'm getting retested in a month to discover whether the number is screwy because I've been having wine with my dinner occassionally or because I have some dread malady like gall bladder disease.

Cross your fingers.

The other weird result was my estrogen levels. Normal range for a menstruating female is 19-528. I scored a 13. Hummmm. I suppose I can no longer blame my weepy hysterics and love of romance novels on my estrogen level. Progesterone, prepare to become my scapegoat.

In other health news, I feel pretty good considering that I'm coming apart at the seams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home