B'more Careful

Monday, September 25, 2006

Oh, I'm very excited. I'm going dancing tonight. Yes, on a school night, and a Monday at that. :) I am an international playgirl.

In Entertainment News, I did do some dancing at the annual Marco Hunting and Fishing Club crab feast this weekend. Small Fry (formerly Sweet Potato) wouldn't do the cha cha slide with me, even after I gestured around the ball room of hunting and fishing enthusiasts and said "I gay-run-tee you that nobody who knows you is here." Mr. Fry, the Alaskan mathmatician, amused himself by constructing an awesome Jenga-style tower of crab mallets. It really was a good time, though on top of Friday night's basket bingo (The House - 20, Petard - 0), I might as well change my occupation to retiree about town.

On Saturday, I did nothing. Absolutely, sweet, beautiful nothing. Except I read Lireal by Garth Nix, which is the sequel to Sabriel. Abhorsen is the next in the trilogy. Dr. Y, I think you'd like these. Very morbid. Not as cerebral as His Dark Materials, but still good.

Oh, I'm also joining a book club. We're going to brunch in October and discuss The Kite Runner. Hummmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home