B'more Careful

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Well, the tail end of Ernesto is darkening my doorstep, and making me think meloncholy thoughts. Last night, Swims with Dolphins, Cptn. America, the Potatoes, and the Fox hung out, theoretically to play games, but in practice to eat grapes and shoot the shit.

I am trying to get the Fox onto a roller derby team, since she is the perfect combination of athleticism, vulgarism, and zest for life.

I've been having thoughts about friendship...I think you must be willing to be pleased and willing to be attached and willing to forgive and laugh. Like other things in my life, I know the value of friendship from doing without. How can people not nurture it, when it is so easy and pleasant to do so?

I hope Ernesto vamos-es soon. If he lingers, I'll soon be spouting mutilation poetry.

1 Comments:

  • Roller derby eh? So that's what people from the mid-atlantic do for fun :)

    Ahh, friendship is very important. I do not have many friends, but I have one friend who is the BEST (and she knows it!). I think that I'd be lost w/o her.

    -Dr C

    By Blogger Dr Chompers, Ph.D, at 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home