B'more Careful

Friday, September 22, 2006

Well, I had a date last night. A pathologist who went to Brown. We had Matthew's Pizza, which is by reputation the best pizza in Baltimore, and I should say that I agree. It's pretty damn good.

Well, I had this date and when I came home, I noticed my apartment was quite hot. It was about 60 degrees outside, so I opened a window. Didn't help much. Thought about turning on the A/C. Luckily, I ventured into the kitchen and finally noticed that I'd left the stove on. For four hours. Yeek! If I don't get a day of rest soon, something or someone is getting immolated.

1 Comments:

  • You shouldn't heat your house via the oven. it is as efficient as cooling it by leaving the fridge door open :)

    Brown, eh? You should watch out for *those* guys. Brownies are never up to any good!

    By Blogger Dr Chompers, Ph.D, at 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home