B'more Careful

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Shoobie doobie do...passing the time until mass. We're doing the 6 p.m. young folks' service tonight.

Speaking of religion, a nod to my politically-active friends of the Jewish persuasion for getting us off for Rosh Hashanah! (That didn't come out right.) Happy New Year! In the spirit of the holiday, I repent of all the gay comments I've made in real and blog life. It's a weird fixation and time twas fixed.

In the society column, Dr. Brown joined the Fries and I for Settlers of Catan yesterday evening. Dr. B and Mr. Fry are altogether too like-minded. They collaborated on the utterly Puritanical move of calling wood "lumber," thereby robbing Small and I of at least three dirty chuckles.


Well, there is more to report, including an adventure, but God calls.

4 Comments:

  • 6pm mass??? That's the 'youth mass.' whatever happened to getting dressed up in your sunday best and going to a proper 8:00am service?

    Just kidding. I did my Irish ancestors proud by winning big on the ponies today.

    Dr C

    By Blogger Dr Chompers, Ph.D, at 6:20 PM  

  • 6 p.m. mass is for the young folk who are too hungover for 8 a.m. mass.

    By Blogger Jean Luc Petard, at 10:28 PM  

  • So when are you going to enlighten Dr Y and myself with tales of your grand adventure that you alluded to?

    By Blogger Dr Chompers, Ph.D, at 10:26 AM  

  • No can do...Not for public consumption. I'll email Dr. Y and she can use her discretion vis a vis hollering my exploits from the mountain tops.

    By Blogger Jean Luc Petard, at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home