B'more Careful

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Most Boring Entry Ever

Well, I thought I should keep the people updated, in case you wondering how my sinuses are doing...They are sucking. I have been moderately sick since Saturday night. Not sick enough to stay home, but sick enough to be miserable at work.

I am sad because my friend SwD is going through a rough patch due to men sucking. Men suck even harder than my sinuses.

(That's what she said.)

Dr. Y, I did get toe-up from the flo-up with my lady friends. This past weekend, I went to visit my dear friend S and her new husband in southern Maryland. They are perhaps the only couple in the world that makes me happy to be with them, and not naseaus or jealous or vaguely dubious as to whether or not a beard-type situation is occuring.

Finally, in rabbit-related news...okay there is no rabbit-related news. He continues to poop. I continue to clean it. The world spins 'round its axis.

Ta da. Most boring entry ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home