B'more Careful

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Sigh...sigh...sigh. I've been wrapped in the gristly tentacles of the mulligrubs recently. Maybe it's the season or maybe it's the dreams I've been having lately, which parade all my deepest fears and regrets across my subconsious like yuppies with bichon frise at a dogshow.

Of course, outwardly, the life of an international playgirl just glitters. There was sauerbraten and Tim Burton with the Fries and one IwMN last night. There was sting rays and queen angel fish at the aquarium with SwD today. And tonight, overpriced drinks and trawling for young professional men at the Brewer's Art. But ah...how I wish I could try on another life for a day, like a mollusk exchanging shells. This one is getting too small.

7 Comments:

  • HI!! so it's 9 am, I am awake and no one is in my house. There for I am playing on the internet.

    Blogs you should check out if you are bored...
    The bird's (or whatever you call Andy) farnorthend.blogspot.com

    The ugly father: hilarytheguy.livejournal.com

    Andy's sis b/c she is funny: modwinter.livejournal.com

    By Blogger Cryan, at 9:24 AM  

  • ok that's midwinter not modwinter...

    By Blogger Cryan, at 9:26 AM  

  • Short stop, is that a Miller High Life in your hand? Heh, heh. I checked out hilarytheguy. Freakin' hysterical.

    By Blogger Jean Luc Petard, at 11:12 AM  

  • Yes, it is the season for mulligrubs. At least you have a wonderful word for the phenomon. That's one thing.

    I suggest playing in the mud as a partial cure.

    Dr Y.

    By Blogger Dr Yakalumpf, PhD, at 4:30 AM  

  • I agree with Dr Y. Stomping around in mud puddles is a definite cure for the mulligrubs.

    Dr C

    By Blogger Dr Chompers, Ph.D, at 6:17 AM  

  • Hey Jean-Luc-

    Many happy returns of the day.

    Dr Yakalumpf, PhD

    By Blogger Dr Yakalumpf, PhD, at 6:11 AM  

  • Hey! Happy Birthday!

    -Dr C

    By Blogger Dr Chompers, Ph.D, at 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home